Mennonite Creation Care Network has the following hopes for congregations that want to become Green Patchwork congregations. The questions in the form relate to these goals. Thank you for introducing yourselves!
- The leadership of the congregation has affirmed the decision to actively engage in caring for the earth as part of its ministry.
- The congregation has chosen a liaison to MCCN.
- The church office manager, a pastor and the creation care liaison receive MCCN’s monthly E-Newsletter.
- The congregation as a whole is aware of the decision to be listed as one of MCCN’s Green Patchwork congregations.
- The congregation is assessing what forms of creation care are needed in their context.
- Some members are studying creation care.
We’re sorry, but we are having trouble with information in web forms not arriving. For now, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a Word document you can type in and return by email.